Cafe at Sunset: Our Hideout!

10:21:00 AM


Hello Cainta peeps! Do you ever feel like you need some time alone just to clear your mind out? Well, this is the place I usually go--which became my hideout and San's as well. (And will not be so secret anymore after this post! :P)


Location: 2/F Rublou Market Place, Ortigas Ave. Ext cor Sunset Dr. Brookside Hills Subd, Cainta, 1900 Rizal

How to Get There:
From Junction take a Jeep with Angono Hi-Way/SM Taytay/Antipolo and ask the driver to drop you off at Rublou or Brookside

Ice Cafe Latte - Php 115
 This is a 'low-key' cafe perfect for low-key chillin'. I'm a coffee-addict so this place is like finding a gem with all the crowded coffee shops nowadays, its hard to find a serene cafe where you could savor every sip of you coffee. :)


The food is good, fairly priced and comes in big servings!


Crispy Bacon Overload Carbonara - Php 155


They also serve rice meals and sandwiches. Blogging about this wasn't really on my time table that's why there's no menu and whatsoever, I just thought some of you want to have some place to chill sometimes when you're really stressed about stuff in life. :)


Mango Tiramisu - I forgot how much! But its a little over Php 100 
This is my favorite! I would usually order this with a hot coffee.


Choco Lava - Php 110 (if I remember it right)


Some serious talks which rarely happens given the fact that we're always loud and annoying each other! :P


It was before Christmas when we visited hence the Christmas decors.



They play soothing music which what we really like. I don't know what genre it is so I can best describe it as "soothing" :P


They have WiFi so you can study or bring work here as well. Again, the place is not crowded so you're free from disturbance.
Happy Sippin'!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.