Iloilo City Tour 2018

9:06:00 AM

Holla chakas! eh este chickas! Haha. So last April 22, I went home to my province (Iloilo) and my buddy Sambe tagged along to go on a short vacation. Our arrival was in the afternoon so I showed her around the city first ( though, me myself wasn't really familiar with the places around the city since I spent half my life in Manila at least I can speak and understand Ilonggo/Hiligaynon!)


Our first stop was Netong's, a food hub known for its authentic La Paz Batchoy. 
A good way to start my friend's culture tour is through her stomach. :) 





Jaro Cathedral


Iloilo has a lot of century-old churches well-preserved and are still standing up to now. We wouldn't miss the time to thank God for the blessing that He has given, that's why on our first day of vacation, we opted to visit some of the beautiful churches of my hometown.




Molo Plaza, Church and Mansion











Bringing with me my metal straw always, too bad though they didn't have reusable containers.

Iloilo Esplanade


If I were to describe Esplanade, it's a park, night life and business site in one place. People can come here if they want to jog or run. Its a very long stretch of running course, surrounded by mangroves giving you fresh air while you run. Restaurants and bars are also lined up on the side which makes it a nice place to dine with your family and spend time at the benches after. 

a must-try activity!






I can't really put everything here for such a short time that I have so I left a travel video below for you to watch. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.