Something New: Pond's Acne Clear White

10:10:00 AM
Okay, lately I'm being a skin care crazy (uhm kinda) first because my acnes had a great come back after I gave birth. I don't know if that's normal or I just lack time taking care of my skin--or my face specially. Second, my friend Grace is introducing me to random products and stores(such and influence huh.) And third, I dunno but I always bump to beauty blogs! Haha.


Sachet at Php 15.00 something


Since then I get interested to skincare products that offer acne treatment and prevention blah blah. I don't know I'm not really a beauty junkie so bare with me :P At first, lip balms, I've tried Maybelline Baby Lips and its quite impressive. But oh, that's another story, I'll proceed to the Pond's stuff. XD

"Multi Action Facial Foam + Scrub"



I just used this the other night. It smells great actually. After rinsing, I hurried to the mirror and looked at my face! Haha. Of course there's no huge results yet but I touched my face and it's smooth and my face feels tight and the smell, lasting! :P

We'll see if this is effective. Maybe in two weeks or so? I hope this is the one! XD






Bye for now,
Jubi

4 comments:

  1. It's been there 2013 pa pala.. nireadvertise lang nila..

    ~" A Probinsiyana's blog "~
    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teri! really? matagal na pala to. I stopped using this tho, mas hiyang ako sa garnier. :)

      Delete
  2. Was this effective for you? After using this for quite some time, I had more acne break outs :((( I guess it depends on the skin type of a person too. Because when I stopped using this, my pimples gradually lessened down.

    Louise of The Legendary Ukayista | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Few pimples did pop out at first! Hehe. But after using it for sometime, they eventually disappeared! :)))

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.