Stripes x Plaids

10:27:00 PM
Hello ugly ducklings! Lol! Just kidding. :P This post was so unplanned so please bear with me. :))) I just wanna share to you some of the photos from Frugal Pinay's shoot of new collection. In case you still don't know, I run this online shop in Instagram! (Please do follow!) We cater preloved/thrifted and brand new items that are all trendy, classic and hip! Kaya guys please do check us out! 



Style Equation: Crop top + Cutoffs + Flannel = Rad! Pair this look with your sneakers and your ready to go! Laid back outfit but never dull :)



 Please excuse my weird poses! lol!


If you wanna cop this look, you can visit @frugalpinay on IG! It's very affordable and yet the quality is superb. Oh! Almost forget we're on Facebook too!

Here are the links:
Instagram: http://instagram.com/frugalpinay
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/frugalpinay

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Ms. Ava! I'm overwhelmed, you noticed my blog! hehe.

      Delete
  2. Hello there co-Instagram seller! :p Can't help but notice your bag! What's printed on it? :)

    Followed you via GFC <3 Hope you can follow back too :*

    xo,
    Louise of The Legendary Ukayista | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Louise! OMG I got so thrilled by your comment cause I can sense that we two can get a long! Hahahaha! I followed you back na! What's your shop's name so we can follow each other? Btw, the bag is printed with sunflowers! It's too pretty right?

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.