Love Is Merely Madness

6:55:00 AM
Hi folks! How was your 2015 so far? Mine has started so fine that I was able to do an OOTD post! :) That's what I'm going to share to you right now. Bear with the quality though, cause we only got our mobile phones that time.



Me and my shopping buddy, Rachelle, went thrift shopping last weekend. We are in search for the raddest yet cheapest finds, lol! We passed by an amusement park and there's not much people that time so we took the chance to take outfit shots. :)



I opted to wear something comfortable that day so I grabbed this over sized statement shirt, black denim shorts, and my current fave slip-ons to give contrast to my All-Black outfit. Added my go-to sling bag and I'm ready to hit the racks Baby!


Would you believe if I tell you that my head-to-toe outfit was thrifted? Perks of an ukay junkie! :P

What I'm wearing:

Statement Shirt              - Php 50.00
Black Denim Shorts      - Php 90.00
Animal Print Slip-ons   - Php 360.00
Vintage Sling Bag         - Php 120.00


This baby was my recent purchase. I wasn't able to get it when I first saw it because I don't have money yet. I was praying every night that no one bought it. Hahaha! My prayers were heard, indeed. I was able to get a discount too because I'm a regular customer there. :)



I owe this girl a lot for taking my pictures! hehe


HOLOGRAM SLIPONS! UH-HUH


(Slip-ons are on point!)

Now let's get it on! Hahaha! Sorry if I'm kinda exaggerated, I just so love thrift shopping, it always thrills me seeing racks and shelves of clothes and bags and shoes! It's like winning a trophy when you finally found a piece (or sometimes pieces) that's unique, branded and very cheap. Thrift shoppping is actually my stress reliever. Yeah! :)




Look who scored a reptile skin slip-ons? :) We really haggled hard for it! :D We are so much good at it, we use our charm, lol! That day was really tiring but it was all worth it! I got an H&M cropped top and a high waist pants that day. I'm planning to sell them at my shop @frugalpinay.

That's it for now dearies! Thanks for reading, hope to make more outfit posts this year. :)
P.S Should I post thrift hauls too?

4 comments:

  1. Love the shoes, girl. I'm planning to buy an animal print shoes 'cause I think it can match a lot of outfit. This post makes me want to visit a thrift store. I miss the joy of getting nice clothes for a cheap price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elle! Thanks :* Check Primadonna, their slip ons are so gorg too! I'm eyeing on the black one! Have you visited a thrift store already? :)

      Delete
  2. I though yung perya samin hahaha! Anyways, ang cute ng OOTD mo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.