Ihaw Kamayan | Cainta, Rizal

5:02:00 PM

I found another gem in Cainta again last weekend night. My family was looking for a place to eat when we passed by Ihaw Kamayan.

Location: A. Bonifacio Avenue Cor. M. L. Quezon St., Cainta, Rizal (near Parola, in front of M Lhuiller & Cebuana)

Average Cost: Php 200/pax Approx.

What I like about this place:
☑️ Rustic and Vintage Vibe and I'm a fan of those themes!!!
☑️ Plays real chill acoustic cover music
☑️ Not a fan of fine dining, from the name itself, Kamayan style dito besh!
☑️ Their staff were friendly



The place is relatively small upon looking at it, little did I know they still have tables upstairs! Nice. This cool washing area had really caught my attention. I mean, this is genius, man! I'm really a fan of anything vintage, recycled/upcycled and quirky stuff, sorry for exaggerating. :P



One side of the resto is decorated with these vintage plate cars and I instantly got fascinated. We were not seated here, but I got the chance to snap some photos when the couple seated here left earlier than us! Yehey for that!



Our food.
  • Inihaw na Boneless Bangus with Itlog na Maalat and Cheese - around Php170
  • Inihaw na Hito - around Php120
  • Ensaladang Talong - Php65
  • Pork Barbeque - Php35 each
  • UNLI RICE - Php 19/head


I wanted Inihaw na Pusit but it's not available at that time. Pero masarap naman yung hito. 😁


Inihaw na Bangus with salted egg and lots of cheese and tomatoes!



Unplanned food trips are the best indeed! 
x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.