Aya is Turning One!

11:10:00 PM
Hello guys! I'm sorry for being MIA lately. I'm kinda, well not 'kinda' I'm really busy lately! My daughter, Aya is turning one in 2 weeks! And I'm in-charge of everything! From invitations, banners, stickers, labels, program---- lahat guys, pati sa pagbudget. :( We don't plan for a huge party naman, just simple yet pinag-effortan party.

The theme I picked was Snow White. Though Aya is not as white as Snow, I think the character Snow White resembles Aya so much-- charming, sweet, playful. Look what I saw on internet!



I just brought this photo to a tailor near us, let her copy it. And tahdah!!!!!!!


Sukat pa lang to guys. :))) It's not yet done, there are few more touches like the ribbon and Snow White's head band. She's very talented right? We're really amazed and Aya looks cutie patootie in her costume! We paid P300+ all-in-all. Yeah, so cheap!


That's it for now guys. I'm just catching up on you :)) I will post more deets soon! We plan to DIY photoshoot Aya for her invitations and banner. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Cute baby! so charming!


    www.sianemico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thanks Siane! Checked your blog, love your outfits! Can we follow each other via GFC?

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.