Chillin' Uphill

4:26:00 AM
Hello thereeeeeee! What's up guys? I missed blogging, a lot. :(((( If might not know, my daughter (yes, I'm a mom, I look like 16 though :P) is turning one this Sunday and that's the reason why I'm MIA lately. But because I really love this blog, I pushed this through! :D

Last Sunday, my family went uphill in Antipolo to visit some realtives and you know, invite them over on Sunday for the party. Lately everyone's been posting their sweater weather ootds because really it is a sweater weather! Boy its too cold naman talaga. But I don't feel like wearing a sweater at that moment. I wanted something that could cover me up yet not too heavy. So I wore an over sized plaid polo instead.





H&M Plaid Polo | Artwork Basic Tee | Thrifted Jeggings | Tomato Watch | Thrifted Camou flats

I'm not a pro at outfit posts but I'm trying. So please bare with me. :) Plaids are so in right now, cause maybe besides of its playful print, its very versatile. You can use it as cardigan for oversized plaids, or as button down if its a little fitted, or you can simply tie it on your waist for that instant hipster vibe! Lol.

Excuse the face :P

OOTD with my baby!


She's so makulit, gusto sumali :D Up to now, sometimes I still can't believe she's turning one already! Parang kailan lang nasa tiyan ko lang siya, then she learned to babble, to crawl, to laugh, to walk. Woah! Baby don't grow too fast please! :) 

Thanks for reading loves! I hope you enjoyed reading this post!

8 comments:

  1. I still can't believe you're a mom already, you look so young. I miss going to Antipolo to visit my aunt and my cousin. The weather there is cooler than here in Metro Manila.

    http://styleandglow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That really flatters me :))))) You should visit you're aunt there now, its way colder than before :P Anyway can we follow each other via GFC? :)

      Delete
    2. Thaks! will follow you back :)

      Delete
  2. cute outift :3 I love your blog. Keep blogging some more outfit post. you deserve more views. I will definitely follow you. Btw, please also visit my blog http://kimaitabar.blogspot.co.nz/. Have a nice day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimai, I visited your blog as well! Your outfits are really pretty! <3 Can we follow each other thru GFC? :)))

      Delete
  3. wow! you're a mum? you look so young, i envy you na! hehe im 20 and i look a lot more older than my actual age, you're so lucky! Anyways, i followed your blog, follow mine? Let's keep in touch together :)

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! Hihi. I'm just naturally thin siguro, that's why. :) Followed you back dear! And yeah, let;s keep in touch!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.