iWhite Korea Nosepack (Review)

11:06:00 PM
First things first, I'm no pro at beauty products review nor a beauty expert. I just want to somehow help you guys decide on buying this nose pack by sharing my experience.

I am not paid by anybody, I bought iWhite Korea's nose pack with my own money and used it at my own risk! :) Okay, here we go!






I'm a sucker for dainty packaging and presentations. That what made me buy this, it's very unique and creative. :) I've read great reviews about iWhite Korea's facial wash and moisturizers so I guess this is a must try product.

Its texture is more like of an Elmer's Glue. It was my first time that's why I messed up with it. Hence, I didn't have photos of its texture or consistency. :P It's thick, heavy cream and kinda sticky. It's 3.5 ml but we were able to use it to three persons. Or you can you use it thrice, just make sure you seal it tightly.


How to apply: Simply follow the instructions at the back. You apply a generous amount of the cream into your nose and around it. Let it stand for 15 minutes or until it sets. Then peel upward.



Viola! Goodbye blackhead and whiteheads! Clean nose. :) Have you used this product too? I'd love to hear your opinions too!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks sis! I'm already following you on Bloglovin. Also on Facebook :) Yes, that's their new packaging. I'm loving their products so far!

    I hope so too. I really adore you and your blog. <3 Cute ng graphic designs mo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their new packaging. So cute. I've used this before. It didn't take away much blackheads but it didn't hurt that much either. I guess it's fair. Happy new year!

    http://joy-to-theworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Veron! Happy New Year! Yeah, I still have blackheads and whiteheads after my first application. Maybe if we use it often we'll get better results, I get some pimples after using it though. How long did you use this?

      Delete
  3. I've been using this since HS and I love it too! Ang ganda ng new packaging nila! <3 Sa wakas they improved their tubes and sachets :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really sis? Recently ko lang kasi to nakita sa Mercury Drug(where I usually buy skin care products cause it's the nearest, lol) :) Actually the packaging is the reason why I bought it! Haha.

      Delete
  4. I've tried it and it didn't work for me. It only pulled my facial hairs. Btw, I'm thinking of nominating you for a Liebster award. Are you interested?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. Maybe you should try other brands or products that would suit on your skin. What's the Liebster award btw? Don't have an idea.

      Delete
    2. A liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers. You have to link back the person who nominated you, answer 11 random questions from the one who nominated you, nominate other bloggers and give them 11 questions to answer. A simple way to connect with other bloggers.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.