Beauty Gift Pack from Beauty Book PH

7:38:00 PM
I honestly don't know how to start off---or how to explain why I was dead for awhile. Nah I'm just kidding, I just got so busy that I almost forgot I have a blog. :( Things happened so fast, I have so much kwentos but I'll start with the hottest! Here we go....


I recently joined Beauty Book a Filipinas guide to all things Beauty (sounds really interesting right?). They offer free beauty gift pack if you sign up, I got more interested! Also referred my friends, and after waiting for awhile, I received my loot the other day and I'm very excited to share them to you what's inside!





From left to right: POND'S White Beauty Powder Finish Day Cream, NICHIDO Blush & Eyeshadow Palette, Watson's Lip Balm, TRESemme Shampoo & Conditioner samples. My favorite is the NICHIDO Blush & Eyeshadow Palette and the lip balm, oh I'm such a sucker of lip balms! Beauty Book PH is so generous to giveaway beauty gift packs to their members! They also picked the right pieces fit for every Filipinas beauty need. Idk, but I'm inlove na with Beauty Book! Try checking out their page and site, they also give awesome tips and tutorials! I'll give the links below so you could check 'em out! Thumbs up to you guys!!!


Personally love the pouch too! My sister is bugging me to give it to her na lang, sabi ko ayoko nga! Magregister ka din so you have yours! Hahaha. 

Beauty Book Ph Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/beautybookph
Beauty Book Ph Twitter: https://twitter.com/BeautyBookPH
Beauty Book Ph Websitewww.beautybook.ph/

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Guen! Have you registered already? Good luck dear. Btw can we follow each other via GFC?

      Delete
  2. Receiving this loot bag for free is awesome, right? I almost tried everything except for the lip balm and eye shadows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beyond awesome dear! Hehe Tried everything already, except for the pond's which I gave to my sister. The eyeshadows are <3

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.