First Sample Room Haul

12:33:00 AM
Sample Room is an online community which gives free samples of new products today so consumers like me can test it first before actually buying the product. Yes! Sample Room is that amazing guys! I know you're eager now on joining but let me tell you first about my first haul. :)





They recently released Belo Products and I immediately grabbed samples. Lucky me because this Belo samples ran out of stock so fast! Here's what I got:

Belo Essentials Acne Pro Gel Facial Wash
Belo Essentials Intensive Whitening Bar
Hygienix anti-bacterial Hand Spray





The samples I got comes in full sizes too! Yay! :) I'm loving the Belo Intesive Whitenig Bar or the #Belokojic so far! It's doing a great job on whitening my skin specially those stubborn dark spots! Will post a review post anyway, so stay tuned!

And as promised, I'll give you the links on how to reach them. :) Happy Sampling!
Here are the links:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sampleroomph
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sampleroomph
Instagram: http://instagram.com/sampleroomph
Website: http://www.sampleroom.ph/

5 comments:

  1. It's nice to know that you've already tried getting products from Sample Room. I want to have a haul again from SR but I'm still waiting for a product that I would really want to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elle! Yes, i finally purchased my first haul. :))) As of now I'm digging their Burt's Bees products but I'm still broke I hope their facial foam would still be in stock by the time I have moolah for SF! :(((

      Delete
  2. Nice haul! I'm waiting for SR to have available samples from Belo. Haven't tried these products yet.
    xoxo
    momVSbaby journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by Carmela! :) I think Belo products are now out of stocks. :( Though they have new items, the Burt's Bees. Gosh they're something to really try I think.

      Delete
  3. Aw sayang di ko nakuha ang Belo Essentials Acne Pro Gel Facial Wash. Try ko tumingin sa department store.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.