Quick Post: What's in my Kikay Kit

11:06:00 PM


Hi! Hello! :) It's been awhile, I know. If you guys thought I'm not into blogging anymore, you're wrong. I'm just too busy being a mom, a wife, and an entrepreneur. I have no time to open my laptop anymore :'( But I really missed blogging, honest! Hehe. I always sentiment on twitter how I missed my little space. And so, I pushed this quick post!


Okay, I don't have the prettiest makeup or lippies on my kit nor the most expensive mascaras and palettes. Mine the poorest, lol. I posted this to seek advice from you guys of what to add to my kit. That's the real purpose of this entry. :)



From left to right: Johnson's Baby Powder: This is too "high-school-er" but you know, this is the lightest that I can get. I don't like heavy foundations on my face and I can't seem to find the right pressed powder for me too. I find them still "heavy" that's why I still use baby powder though its still a hassle to apply especially when I'm out. I hope you can suggest something for me to use girls!

Johnson's Baby Cologne in Slide!: My cologne and my baby's too! Haha tipid guys :) I used to use Aficionado F60 but I don't go out too often nowadays so when my last bottle ran out, I didn't buy a new one because I felt its not that a "necessity" to me anymore. I'm good with my lotion's scent already when I'm just home.

Garnier Light Complete Whitening Cream: Skincare stuff but it's here because---I don't know actually/ :P This cream so far, worked for me. I focus on skincare that makeup because as I've said above, I don't like heavy foundations on my face so I try my best to have a makeup-free face.

Hygienix Hand Sanitizer: My new-found love! It's like a sanitizer and a cologne in one! Haha Super bango niya and its long lasting, very convenient too because of its aerosol spray. Nothing to worry about spilling drops on your stuffs. I got this from Sample Room by the way. You can check my post about my haul here.


Great Lash Mascara: Just a cheap ass mascara I got from a Dept. Store. Bought this way back when I'm not really into make-ups pa. You know when you just buy products that you actually don't research or care at all just for the sake that you have something to use. I didn't know that fake makeups can damage your skin, I'm so noob! :( I'm not using this anymore but its still here---I need to revamp my kit! i'm planning to buy a Maybelline Mascara, what do you think about that? :)

Ever Bilena HD Eye Pencil: One of the most affordable makeup products that I use since college. :))) Need I say more?

Popshop Lipstick: My mom gave this to me. It's shade is pinkish-red, I think its from Tupperware not really sure though. :) I'm currently digging for nude lippies! So if you have some suggestions please---I'd love to hear them!

Maybelline Baby Lips in Mint:  Another fave!!! The saver of my lips; prevents chapped, dry lips! I use this everyday thus it's about to run out already. I'm surely gonna buy again with another variant! Girls, if you haven't tried this I highly recommend you to have this in your kit! It's like less than P100 lang!

Hair Tie: Every girl's must have, for the bad-hair days.

Nichido Makeup Collection: Got this from Beauty Book few months ago after subscribing to their site. Perks! you know! Haha. This is an eyeshadow palette and comes with a blush too. This is actually my first Eye Shadow palette and I'm using this on doing the tutorials I watch on youtube! Sorry wasn't able to took a photo of the swatches! :P


Lastly, my Hello Kitty Facial Tissue. Bought this from Watson's for P19 or P18. Who can live without this? Hahaha. Now that explains it. :)))


Beauty Book Pouch from Beauty Book. Check them out they share tips and tutorials on makeup, fashion, skincare and more girl stuff! Again guys, please help me revamp my kit. I really, I wanna and I need to! Hahaha. Your suggestions would really be appreciated! Thank you! :)

5 comments:

  1. I love garnier! I love your post :) Also check out my new post on my blog http://kimaitabar.blogspot.com. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really Kimai? Do you use the same cream too? Sure I'll check it out!

      Delete
  2. Try fashion21(?) tomo. Un ung gamit ng friend ko. It's a loose powder and quite affordable. I haven't tried it pero sabi nya it's good. I'm planning to post my kit too. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hanapin ko yan next time I go out! :) Go tomo, I wanted to know what's inside it ever since db?

      Delete
  3. When I started using makeup I have almost the same makeup kit as yours. The first eyeshadow palette I had was also Nichido.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.