SUPREMO 1 WIFI ACTION CAMERA: the POOR MAN'S GO PRO!

11:41:00 PM

I bought my Supremo months ago, from Kimstore and already used it twice in my travels. I tested it first to really give you a broad information about the product. So here it is!

Specs

- 12MPx Shooting Power with Full HD Recording Capacity
- 2-inch HD Preview Screen (960x240)
- Remote Control Capabilty
- 150 Degrees Wide Angle Shots
- 1000mAh Battery
- 100 Minutes if Continuous Recording
- Videos at 1080p@60fps, 1080@30fps, 720@120fps, 720@60fps
- Lightweight at 78 grams
- Expandable up to 32GB Memory

 What's in the Box


I call Supremo as the poor man's go pro because of it's affordable price. Priced at only Php 3,880 you get an all-in package which you can't always get in most Sports Cameras out there. It comes with two batteries so you get extra juice to record your adventures! 
 

Another thing I like about Supremo is that it comes with a Water Resist Remote which makes capturing photos or videos very convenient. Using timer when capturing photos is not a so good idea because you won't always get the right timing. On the other hand, connecting the camera via wifi to use your phone as a remote drains the battery faster. Hence, this Wrist Remote is the best option you can get! :) It's rechargeable too, and lasts for like 2-4 hrs I think.

  

 

Sample Photos

Check my latest video using Supremo here:



There, that's my thoughts about Supremo 1 Action Camera! Hope it helps you decide on choosing the best action camera that suits your needs. :) 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.