The (New) Bang Cafe!

2:03:00 AM

Location: J. Asilo St., cor. Malaya St., Brgy. San Isidro, Taytay, Rizal
Price Range: Php 170-400
Rating: 9/10

How Did We Get There: (I'm not good at directions or maps so I'll just tell you how did we get there) 
  • From Junction we took a Jeep going to Taytay Bagong Palengke  
  • From Bagong Palengke I asked a Tricycle driver to take us to J. Asilo St.
  • Once you enter J. Asilo St. you'll easily see TBC. It's on the right side, nigga!



I first discovered TBC couple years ago thru high school friends Grace and San, you can read my post here. It was still located few blocks from their current location. Hence the title guys, I got to visit the place again, this time with my daughter--on a Mother's Day!


The prices hasn't changed, yay! Still the affordable yet yummy Bang Cafe that became yummier because of its additional menu (Lauya, Binabayasan, Crispy Talibubu and Signature Monster frappes!)


I was gonna order Lauya but I realized it's just the two of us, we might not finish the food at sayang lang! But the waitress said its's one of their best sellers so guys if you're coming with your whole family try niyo to! (or if you're that matakaw sa ulam then go!)




I ordered Creamy Carbonara (P90), Mango Cheesecake (P99 if I remembered it right), and Java Chip Frappe(still at P100). Aya drank her milk even before we can order so I knew she's not gonna dig in that's why I only ordered one. I thought I'll just add another plate of pasta if she likes it, but she only ate the bread. 




Their pasta is something that I can eat everyday! Yes, its creamy pero hindi nakakaumay. I don't know how they've done it folks, basta masarap. :)


The New Bang Cafe is a lot bigger now, a lot spacious, more classy, more artsy and a more chill spot. Aya was amazed by the photos on their ceiling, she kept on pointing them. She also roams around the place and admires the butterfly decorations or read the letters painted on the wall. 





May pa flower pa ang TBC that day because it's Mother's Day! 

The place isn't crowded like other other cafes. We enjoyed the food, the place--perfect chill lang kami ni Aya that Day! So if you're looking for a place to eat good food and drinks, uncrowded place to chill (yung tipong wala kayong kaagaw sa place) and artsy cafe, Bes, eto yon! :) 
Visit niyo page nila for more info: 
https://www.facebook.com/thebangCafe




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.