I Am Afraid of the Future

9:53:00 AM

Today, I woke up with worries and doubts in my heart. Three days from now, and I'm gonna get a year older again. Suddenly I felt scared of getting old. I felt scared because time flies so fast and I don't think I'm halfway done with my dreams, my plans and my goals.


Today, as I sip my French vanilla while waiting for my workmates, I had so much contemplation about life. I felt insufficiency, I felt so much eagerness of searching of what's the best thing to do. I don't know, all of a sudden my confidence, my optimism--dropped down so low!


I can feel that something in my life is missing and I want to know what is it yet I can't take the first step. Maybe I wasn't pushing enough? Maybe in the process of regaining my self I became to loose that I forgot the main goal. Or maybe, I still look at my self the same way I was a year ago.


Today I just felt so emotional that's why I squeezed in this post to release the frustration. And I am turning to God to help me wake up with gratitude and strength again tomorrow!

P.S Photos used are from our Mt. Binutasan Climb, I will post travel guides again soon!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.